Barton, Plymstock, Plymouth
Plymstock Funeral Directors Walter C. Parson is a family business established in 1842. It has, either by inheritance or acquisition, remained in the family over seven generations.
We strive to deliver a first class service, one which would only be acceptable to a member of our own family. We believe, maintaining this strong ethos through our staff and by training them to the highest standards of the profession, we are able to consistently deliver this service to our clients.
We purchased the former Barton Doctor’s Surgery in July 2020 and following a full refurbishment it opened as our twelfth office in Spring 2021.
Prominently located within the Plymstock Broadway Car Park, there are over 300 free parking spaces located in front of our premises.
Vikki Macneill and David Parslow are the resident Funeral Directors at the Plymstock and St Judes offices. They have a wealth of experience to support and guide you through the funeral arrangements.
Our Plymstock office serves Plymstock, Brixton, Yealmpton and the surrounding areas.
Ask us for a quote, we’re probably less expensive than you think.
- 2 hours free parking in the Broadway Car Park
- Disabled access
- Reception & administration office
- Arrangement rooms
- Chapel of rest & preparation facilities
Entrance via the Broadway Car Park
Barton, Horn Lane,
Devon, PL9 9BR
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tel 01752 40 40 42 (24 Hr number)
Meet the team
- B.I.F.D. (Dip) Hons.
- Joined the company in 2015
- Interest: Spending time with family and friends
- Feedback: "From first contact to the last you have all been truly marvellous"
Company & Funeral Director
- Dip. F.D. MBIE. FBIFD. Accredited Tutor.
- Joined the company in 1979
- Interest: Youth work and Teaching
- Feedback: "From our initial telephone call we were set at ease knowing that you would be there to guide us"
- Joined the company in 2012
- Interest: Horse riding
- Being helpful and kind goes a long way