Hugh Mills & Gaye, Kings House, Newton Abbot
Newton Abbot Funeral Directors Hugh Mills & Gaye was formed in 1805 by Hugh Mills, who was renowned for constructing many of Newton Abbot’s landmark churches and buildings, alongside his funeral directing business.
In 2006, following careful consideration, the reins of the business were handed to Walter C. Parson, a family owned company with branches across South Devon, allowing Norman Williams to retire after 50 years at the helm.
Opened in 2009 and situated in the centre of town, our purpose built office has been thoughtfully transformed to provide a dedicated service chapel for 30 people, with customer parking beside the building.
Our Newton Abbot office serves Newton Abbot, Bovey Tracey, Teignmouth, Dawlish and the surrounding areas.
Value and quality guaranteed
- Client parking available
- Reception & Disabled access
- Arrangement rooms & Chapel of rest
- Administration office
- Preparation facilities
Kings House, King Street,
Newton Abbot TQ12 2LG
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tel 01626 33 44 44 (24 Hr number)
Meet the team
- N.A.F.D. (Dip)
- Joined the company in 2013
- Interest: Enjoys motorcycling and power kiting
- "Me and my family were at ease and really appreciate your care"
- Joined the company in 2012
- Interest: Horse riding
- Being helpful and kind goes a long way