The Old Police Station, Callington
Callington Funeral Directors Walter C. Parson is a family business established in 1842. It has, either by inheritance or acquisition, remained in the family over seven generations.
We strive to deliver a first class service, one which would only be acceptable to a member of our own family. We believe, maintaining this strong ethos through our staff and by training them to the highest standards of the profession, we are able to consistently deliver this service to our clients.
We purchased The Old Police Station in December 2017. It has since been thoughtfully transformed into a funeral home to serve the people of Callington and the surrounding area. Our offices are situated in the centre of town at Saltash Road, with ample customer parking.
Martyn Hall is the resident funeral director, with 15 years’ experience as a qualified funeral director. He is able to offer professional advice without obligation.
Our Callington office serves Callington, Launceston and the surrounding areas.
Ask us for a quote, we’re probably less expensive than you think.
- Client parking available
- Disabled access
- Reception & Administration office
- Arrangement rooms
- Chapel of rest & Preparation facilities
The Old Police Station
1 Saltash Road,
Office Opening Hours
Mon – Fri, 10.00am – 4.00pm
Tel 01579 382 000 (24 Hr Number)
Meet the team
Funeral Director, Manager
- N.A.F.D. (Dip).
- Joined the company in 2004
- Interest: Tennis & walking my dogs
- "You offered us a flawless process with the minimum of stress"
- Joined the company in 2019
- Walking my dogs, coastal walks, camping and keeping fit
- "Karla was exceptional, nothing again was too much trouble she was so caring"