We believe we offer the Gold Standard in Pre-Paid Funeral Plans.
The Walter C. Parson Group offers one of the few plans on the market today which guarantees to cover the funeral and all cremation fees. As long as we carry out your funeral and your requirements don’t change, your family won’t be asked to pay a penny more for your funeral or cremation costs regardless of how long you live. Most other plans only offer a contribution towards any third party costs, meaning that there will be additional fees to pay when the funeral is required. Our funeral plans are not the least or most expensive to buy, but provide peace of mind for you and your family that all of the essential arrangements are in place.
- You can choose your own funeral arrangements for your own peace of mind.
- You will save your family from having to make difficult decisions, trying to guess what you would have wanted, at such a distressing time.
- All options are clearly specified with fixed prices, or you can choose a personalised plan with every detail exactly as you want it.
- Avoid rising funeral and cremation costs with our guaranteed funeral plan (cremation plans only). For burial plans, you can include a contribution towards third party costs.
- Financial security: the funeral pre-payment is held securely until it is needed.
- The service will be provided by Walter C. Parson.
- Anyone aged 18 or over can take out a funeral plan. There is no upper age limit and there are no medical or health questions to answer.
- You can make a single payment or pay by monthly instalments over 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 years – whichever suits you. There is an additional cost for paying by instalments over 2, 3, 4 or 5 years. This additional cost is held in the plan and used for your funeral when the time comes. Additional Instalment Payment Terms and Conditions apply.
- You can cancel your plan if you are not satisfied. If you cancel your plan more than 30 days from the date of purchase, you will receive a full refund of the original amount paid minus the management fee.
These are the reasons why we believe that The Walter C. Parson Group offer Gold Standard Funeral Plans.
For a full information brochure and application form, please make contact with one of our offices by telephone or e-mail.
My Funeral Arrangements
You may also wish to make a note of your final wishes such as where you would like your funeral service to take place and the music which you wish to be played.
Please click here to download your free copy of our My Funeral Arrangements booklet which provides a template for you to do so. Alternatively, please make contact with one of our offices and we would be pleased to post you a copy, free of charge.
The Basic Plan - £3,575
This is a basic funeral designed to provide the essential requirements with the minimum of ceremony, and is subject to change at our discretion.
The Plym Plan - £4,260
- Traditional veneered oak coffin
- Brass effect fittings
- Satin interior
The Dart Plan - £4,520
- High quality wood veneer coffin in a choice of Oak or Mahogany
- Double raised lid and panelled sides
- High quality fittings and satin interior suite
The Tavy Plan - £5,450
- Solid wood coffin of the finest quality in a choice of Oak or Mahogany
- Double raised lid and panelled sides
- Superior fittings and satin interior suite
|TAVY PLAN||DART PLAN||PLYM PLAN||SIMPLE BASIC PLAN|
|Making all the funeral arrangements||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Advice on registration of death||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Removal of the person who has died to our Chapel of Rest (30 mile radius)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Caring for the person who has died||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Viewing at our Chapel of Rest||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|Hearse and Bearers||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Disbursements for a local cremation service or towards a burial||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Attendance Cards - taking names||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Listing floral tributes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
|1 Year option
|2 Year option
|3 Year option
|4 Year option
|5 Year option
|Plan type||Current plan price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price||Monthly payment||Total price|
|BASIC||£3,575.00||1st payment - £504.17, thereafter - £279.17||£3,575.04||1st payment - £379.10, thereafter - £154.10||£3,923.40||1st payment - £332.20 thereafter - £107.20||£4,084.20||1st payment - £308.75, thereafter - £83.75||£4,245.00||1st payment - £295.35, thereafter - £70.35||£4,446.00|
|PLYM||£4,260.00||1st payment - £561.25, thereafter - £336.25||£4,260.00||1st payment - £410.61, thereafter - £185.61||£4,679.64||1st payment - £354.12, thereafter - £129.12||£4,873.32||1st payment - £325.88, thereafter - £100.88||£5,067.24||1st payment - £309.74, thereafter - £84.74||£5,309.40|
|DART||£4,520.00||1st payment - £582.92, thereafter - £357.92||£4,520.04||1st payment - £422.57, thereafter - £197.57||£4,966.68||1st payment - £362.44, thereafter - £137.44||£5,172.84||1st payment - £332.38, thereafter - £107.38||£5,379.24||1st payment - £315.20, thereafter - £90.20||£5,637.00|
|TAVY||£5,450.00||1st payment - £660.42, thereafter - £435.42||£5,540.04||1st payment - £465.35, thereafter - £240.35||£5,993.40||1st payment - £392.20, thereafter - £167.20||£6,244.20||1st payment - £355.63, thereafter - £130.63||£6,495.24||1st payment - £334.73, thereafter - £109.73||£6,808.80|