Salisbury House, St Judes, Plymouth
In 1951 the whole business was moved to this address, where Walter and Beryl used part as the family home. Situated on the edge of the city centre, Salisbury House has retained its original character, in keeping with its surroundings and enabling us to serve the City Centre, Plymstock and the surrounding areas.
- On street parking & Reception
- Arrangement rooms & Chapel of rest
- Preparation facilities
- Administration office
11 Tothill Avenue,
Plymouth PL4 8PJ
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Tel 01752 66 54 38 (24 Hr number)
Meet the team
Company & Funeral Director
- Dip. F.D. MBIE. FBIFD. Accredited Tutor.
- Joined the company in 1979
- Main Interest: Youth work and Teaching
- I enjoy a challenge
- N.A.F.D. (Dip).
- Joined the company in 2009
- Interest: Crafts
- Found my niche in life since joining the company
- Joined the company in 2015
- Main Interest: Spending time with family and friends
- Kindness is the greatest wisdom